Well the plan is Sat and Sun will be very busy. The K13’s are all back on line and the K6 is ready to go. The forecast is OK and  hopefully the field will not be too water logged.

Please bear in mind all deadlines for annual checks (including a copy of the completed form into my possession) and signing the FOB have now passed. So if you still need to give me your copy please do so before flying this weekend. No exceptions.

I will be looking for volunteers to act as ground controller each flying day now so we can maximise the available time. Please give this thought and do every thing you can to assist.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: